Obverse
ZFC2581

Presidential Flag of Franklin D. Roosevelt, 1945.

Sub-collection: President Franklin D. Roosevelt

This U.S. flag is the last automobile flag used by the Limousine of President Franklin D. Roosevelt in 1945. It was removed from the Presidential Limousine in Warm Springs, Georgia shortly after the death of FDR by aide, USMC Captain Peyton Harris, who accompanied the remains back to the White House. This small flag was also made at PQMD.

Click here for more details

 
Share |